Sexting on kik

Oct' 19, Last month before Kik is shut down but fun will never end ღ

Discussion in 'Kik Nudes' started by NikkiRiven, Oct 9, 2019.

Share This Page

1. NikkiRiven

NikkiRiven New Member

Hey there, I'm Nikki & this is my sole thread at Iwantsextingnow! I'm here to offer my services to serious men searching for business worthy girls on Kik. I'm ready to please & satisfy, sext, cam & chat with you only if you're +18.

My services include:

Live shows
    I've been giving shows for quite a while! Feel free to hit me up for a preview, I can do a 10, 15min show or even an hour long one depending on your needs, likes & kinks! A girl moaning your name live is one of the naughtiest experiences online x

Live nudes & sexting
    Sexting is what kicked off the whole online fun experience in general! Kik me for some fine nudes & some good sexting anytime, any day! I'm one of the few girls delivering on time & in an sexy manner! ;)

Girlfriend experience
    This one's for the shy guys! If you're looking to get some experience with a girl before going for the real thing I might be what you're searching for! Hmu, let's get to know & help each other! :)

BDSM experience
    Past are the days BDSM fun was a basement dweller's ''weird'' kink. Now it's mainstream and everyone should take their fair share of kinky fun once in a while. Hit me up if you're looking for a genuine mistress to try things out with!

Phone sex
    Many of you heard of it and some others have done it too but the point is no matter how shy or naughty you are you, all of you are able to have a phone sex with me. There' no better way to get off!

Where to contact me
    Kik
    : NikkiiRvn97
    Telegram: NikkiiRvn97
    Forum: Private message me, I will probably reply :)

Last edited: Oct 12, 2019
    kik girls
  2. NikkiRiven

NikkiRiven New Member

22 yo girl from Europe doing live shows, pics, vids and more for all guys who are feeling lonely and looking for some fun to spend their time with ;) There's no reason to feel shy with me guys, I know shy guys can be really naughty in the end, so hmu on Kik and let me show you what I can do xxI'll reply only to guys over 18!

3. NikkiRiven

NikkiRiven New Member

I'm still on guys but I'm not sure for how long, so message me quickly on Kik if you want to have some fun with me and get naughty too ;)